We covered a huge range of topics. Here’s a taste:
- WTF is a container and how is this different than virtualization?
- How does this fit into the threat landscape?
- How do I approach this if it’s in my organization already and I don’t know how to secure it?
- Protection, Visibility, detection and enforcement
- How does this actually play out, because I hear this a lot these days but in my experience most of the implementations just fall down and I’ve got more alerts to ignore… I mean deal with? People are tired of alerts
- How does this fit in in a mixed environment? It’s not like everyone has ALL containers
- Adversarial intent model
Containers aren’t just another IT environment to secure. To StackRox, containers are a vehicle for establishing fundamentally better security across the entire enterprise.